Wednesday, June 13, 2012


If I could only do two things in my makeup routine it would be Foundation and Mascara as both make such a difference! I'm totally obsessed with lashes, making them longer, thicker and more voluminous - so much so that I sometimes layer on different mascaras to get the effect I want. I'm aware fake lashes make al the difference but they are so hit and miss and I don't have the patience on a day to day basis! 

I've tried lash primers before but most of them made my lashes appear more clumpy as opposed to longer. You've probably seen the Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum pop up quite a bit on here and that's because it's a goodie! Made to enhance, protect and lengthen lashes and it does just that. Over the past year and a half I've been using this I still can't get over how amazing the effects are! I do put on a good couple coats of the stuff but it makes me look as though I have the thickest lashes!
Above left is without Dior primer and right is with Dior primer both below L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara - ta-da I'll let the results speak for themselves but now you can see why I'm so smitten with this primer. The comb brush ensures all lashes are fully coated and helps avoid any clumps by combing through. It apparently promotes lash growth too!


Have you ever tried a lash primer?

Dior Lash Plumping Serum & Primer is £23 and available here or at Dior counters 


filed under: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment